There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
Here at Ironmines Veterinary Clinic, we provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important 'do not' lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
- Private Lessons Available!
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is to 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Our puppy preschool classes are run by Shanay from Rascal to Regal. Shanay is a passionate dog trainer, Canine Bowen therapist and a veterinary nurse. She can be contacted on: 0448 170 172 or email@example.com
Her classes are run on a Monday night starting at 6pm. The five week course costs $135 and is a worthwhile investment in future of your dog.